CarComplaints.com Notes: Some vehicles alert you if you fall asleep behind the wheel, but the 2015 Honda CR-V has a different approach: just shake the heck out of you so you never fall asleep in the first place.

Owners have complained that the popular SUV shakes violently at idle and while driving. Buyer beware.

8.0

2015 Honda CR-V electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Honda CR-V:

2015 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Apr 022017

CR-V EX-L

Attempted to unlock my car with the key fob. Key fob lights up, nothing happens with the car. While attempting to use the manual key to unlock, I pressed the key fob unlock/lock. At some point, it worked and I was able to open the car door, but still no power. Upon entering the car, I closed the door. Pressed the Start Button (and yes, foot was on brake) No power. Open/Shut door, press unlock/lock on key fob - we now have power...but not on the audio. Red AWD flashing on the dashboard and the speedometer needle bouncing then stops. I reset the audio by pushing and holding the power button. Finally, everything is working. This is now happening every week and there is no way to reproduce. It could happen if I turn off my car and then there is no power. I've had it where the audio would not turn off. Needed to disconnect the battery overnight. Dealership can't find anything wrong with this car. I've switched out the key fob, nada. Will never buy a Honda again. I believe it's something with the blue tooth and the system gets overwhelmed and shuts down.

- deeave, Downingtown, PA, US