- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 18 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 19 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 2: Honda Settles Takata Airbag Charges For $85 Million news | 50 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-032
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Service Bulletin - Under certain circumstances, the vehicle may experience driveability issues, which may result in DTCs P0300 (random misfire detected), P0301 (No. 1 cylinder misfire detected), P0302 (No. 2 cylinder misfire detected), P0303 (No. 3 cylinder misfire detected), P0304 (No. 4 cylinder misfire detected), or P0172 (fuel system too rich) or a whirling noise coming from the engine compartment.
Click a tab for more information.