- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 4 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 5 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 41 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 59 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 60 days ago
2018 Honda CR-V
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends. Judging from the identical 2017 model year, the 2018 Honda CR-V is likely to have at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.