- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 9 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 10 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 23 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 41 days ago
2018 Honda CR-V
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends. Judging from the identical 2017 model year, the 2018 Honda CR-V is likely to have at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.