- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 5 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 23 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 24 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
Honda TSB #ABOM10232018901
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Dealer message - Today American Honda is announcing a product update campaign for certain 2017-18 CR-V vehicles with the 1.5L turbo engine that were sold in the following cold-weather states: Maine, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. This product update addresses concerns related to engine oil dilution due to various control unit software/threshold settings. If you have a customer outside of the current affected regions, perform normal diagnostics.
Click a tab for more information.