- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 18 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 19 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 2: Honda Settles Takata Airbag Charges For $85 Million news | 50 days ago
Honda TSB #AER19020C
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Engineering Request for Investigation - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2019 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of a water leak from the roof area including the moonroof. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific information from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.