- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 2 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 20 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 21 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Honda TSB #APP10182018901
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Dealer message - We?ve released a special Tech2Tech video ?Understanding Oil Dilution? that you need to watch. It concerns the engine oil level reading above the full mark on the dipstick in 2017-18 CR-Vs with the 1.5-liter turbo engine.
Click a tab for more information.