- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 25 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 33 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Honda TSB #CL_6DU_12172018
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Customer letter - On 2017-18 CR-V vehicles equipped with the 1.5 liter turbocharged engine, there are reports of vehicles experiencing drivability concerns. These concerns can result in the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) turning on.
Click a tab for more information.