- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 8 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 19 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 56 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 80 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-039
2019 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Service Bulletin - The vehicle fails to start after being parked for an extended period. After the vehicle is parked for an extended period, the PCM begins an evaporative system leak check after meeting certain criteria. Under certain conditions, it may not return to sleep mode, causing the battery to discharge.
Click a tab for more information.