- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 8 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 19 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 56 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 80 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS05242019902
2019 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2019 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of a water leak from the roof area including the moonroof. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific information from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.