- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 51 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 52 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 67 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS01072020902
2020 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2019-2020 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of a B-pillar garnish loose, warped, bowed or set too high. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific information from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.