- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 12 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 13 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 26 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 44 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS02132020906
2020 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2017-2020 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of a brake fluid leak. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.