- May 2: Honda Confirms 16th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 8 days ago
- March 30: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Affects 708,000 Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- March 19: Faulty Tires Cause Honda Pilot and Passport Recall recalls | 52 days ago
- March 4: Honda Civic Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 67 days ago
- February 23: Honda CR-V Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 76 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS03192020902
2020 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2017-2020 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of a brake fluid leak. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.