- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 12 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 13 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 26 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 44 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS12022019909
2020 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2019-2020 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of a B-pillar garnish loose, warped, bowed or set too high. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific information from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.