- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 8 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 15 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 29 days ago
2001 Honda Odyssey
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2001 Odyssey accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- backlight for instrument panel stopped working3
- mounting bracket for driver's seat is cracked1
- radio system is blocked1
- NHTSA: Seats6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Carrier/Rack2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Tether (Strap) 1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.