- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 12 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 15 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 22 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 36 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
windows / windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
Worst 2002 Odyssey windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive wind noise2
- power windows freeze and won't operate2
- rear window exploded1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.