- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 32 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 35 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 42 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 56 days ago
2005 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2005 Odyssey transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vibration/torque converter failing12
- transmission failure8
- shudders when shifting6
- hum from transmission3
- torque converter shifts in and out3
- loud whining noise at acceleration1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission44
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.