- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 7 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 10 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 11 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 13 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 35 days ago
Brake Pedal Is Soft
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 22,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 7 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (7 reports)