- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 7 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 14 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 32 days ago
Honda Recall GL14-004: Aftermarket Fuel Pump May Give False Fuel Readings
2010 Honda Odyssey
A vehicle that runs out of fuel and stalls has an increased risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC (Delphi) is recalling certain replacement fuel pump modules, part number FG1155-11B1, sold for use in 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The affected fuel pump may send an incorrect fuel reading to the fuel gauge possibly causing the vehicle to run out of fuel. The fuel gauge will always read 3/4 full to full regardless of the actual level.
- Delphi has begun notifying dealers and distributors, and will replace the fuel pump modules, free of charge. Owners may contact Delphi customer service at 1-877-411-8770. Delphi's number for this recall is GL14-004.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.