- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 47 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 49 days ago
ATTENTION HONDA ODYSSEY OWNERS: Have you experienced faulty transmission problems?
Whitfield Bryson & Mason is investigating faulty transmissions in 2011-2016 Honda Odysseys. Drivers may experience a surge, hesitation, shuddering, and/or jerking when shifting gears. Drivers also report a delay in acceleration. If you are experiencing continuing problems with your transmission, Whitfield Bryson & Mason may be able to help you bring a claim against Honda. To find out about the case filed by the attorneys and submit information about your experience, click here for more information.
Search for Car Problems
Bump the Odyssey problem graphs up another notch. Get answers and make your voice heard!