- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 4 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 15 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 22 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 52 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 76 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
2014 Honda Odyssey Electrical Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.