- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 12 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 14 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 65 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 74 days ago
Hesitates/Stalls During Acceleration
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 34,750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- new software upload for transmission by dealer (2 reports)
- none, Honda claims this is normal for their eco-transmission (1 reports)