- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 20 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 32 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 32 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
2014 Honda Odyssey Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.