- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 26 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 32 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 34 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 40 days ago
Honda Recall Z33, O36: Power Sliding Doors May Open While Moving
2019 Honda Odyssey
If the power sliding doors fails to latch, the doors may open while moving, increasing the risk of injury.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2018 and 2019 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The latch assemblies for the power sliding doors may stick and not properly latch to the door strikers.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left and right power sliding door rear latch assemblies, free of charge. The recall began January 3, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are Z33 and O36.
Click a tab for more information.