- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 0 days ago
- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 36 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 40 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 42 days ago
Honda Recall Z33, O36: Power Sliding Doors May Open While Moving
2019 Honda Odyssey
If the power sliding doors fails to latch, the doors may open while moving, increasing the risk of injury.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2018 and 2019 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The latch assemblies for the power sliding doors may stick and not properly latch to the door strikers.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left and right power sliding door rear latch assemblies, free of charge. The recall began January 3, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are Z33 and O36.
Click a tab for more information.