- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 5 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 7 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 58 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 67 days ago
Honda Recall Z33, O36: Power Sliding Doors May Open While Moving
2019 Honda Odyssey
If the power sliding doors fails to latch, the doors may open while moving, increasing the risk of injury.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2018 and 2019 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The latch assemblies for the power sliding doors may stick and not properly latch to the door strikers.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left and right power sliding door rear latch assemblies, free of charge. The recall began January 3, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are Z33 and O36.
Click a tab for more information.