- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 10 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 13 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 20 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 34 days ago
1995 Honda Passport
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 Honda Passport
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 Honda Passport by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
1995 Honda Passport ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:ALTERNATOR/GENERATOR/REGULATOR NHTSA Campaign #97V034002
Summary: An integrated circuit within the voltage regulator can contain manufacturing errors.
Consequence: This can cause excessive electrical charging of the vehicle's alternator, resulting in engine control malfunction, and/or eventual engine stall.
Actions: Dealers will replace the voltage regulator with a new regulator. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #97V034002 »