- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 25 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 29 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 55 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 76 days ago
1999 Honda Passport
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1999 Honda Passport
Official recalls have been issued for the 1999 Honda Passport by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
Excessive corrosion may result in the left or right rear suspension lower link bracket becoming detached from the frame, which can affect vehicle handling ... Read more »
Extended stopping distance could result, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The bolt could detach fully, causing separation of the lower link from the rear axle, increasing the risk of loss of vehicle control. Read more »