- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 2 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 2 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 4 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS02202020905
2017 Honda Pilot
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2019 Odysseys, 2016-2019 Pilots & 2017-2019 Ridgelines with a customer complaint of a fuel leak at the fuel joint pipe. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.