- February 23: Honda CR-V Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- February 10: Honda Battery Problems Cause Accord and CR-V Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- January 2: Honda 5-Speed Transmission Class Action Settlement news | 58 days ago
- December 22: Honda Recalls Accord Hybrid, CR-V Hybrid and Insight Vehicles recalls | 69 days ago
- December 19: Honda Driveshaft Recall Follows 152 Warranty Claims recalls | 72 days ago
2007 Honda S2000
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Honda S2000
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Honda S2000 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
With reduced braking assistance, the vehicle may require additional brake pedal force to prevent a lengthened stopping distance, increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »