- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 9 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 17 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 38 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 52 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.