- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 25 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 82 days ago
Hyundai Recall 066: Hyundai/Fuel Tank Assembly Valve/FMVSS 301
2003 Hyundai Elantra
Fuel spillage in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Some passenger vehicles contain a fuel tank assembly valve that may not close properly. If a vehicle with a fuel tank assembly valve that is not properly closed were to roll over, fuel spillage may occur.
- Dealers will install an additional fuel tank assembly valve. Owner notification began on June 30, 2004. Owners should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.