- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 23 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 33 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 39 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 50 days ago
2011 Hyundai Genesis
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Hyundai Genesis by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
A following vehicle may not recognize that the vehicle is slowing or coming to a stop if the stop lamps on the vehicle do not illuminate as expected. There ... Read more »
If the module corrodes, reduced brake effectiveness may result, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when ... Read more »