- January 20: Hyundai Shutdown of Bluelink 3G Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- January 18: Hyundai and Kia Headlight Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Kona Electric Vehicles May Suddenly Lose Power recalls | 33 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 52 days ago
- November 3: Hyundai Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Expanded recalls | 85 days ago
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter to owners in August 2014, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.