- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 3 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 3 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Elantra Recall Ordered To Fix Faulty Sunroofs recalls | 28 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 57 days ago
2013 Hyundai Sonata
2013 Hyundai Sonata Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Steering Coupler Worn Out8
- Steering Pulls To The Side7
- Sensitive Steering4
- Steering Sticks At Top Dead Center, Forces Oversteering4
- Thumping Noise When Turning3
- Steering Locked Up1
- Streering Suddenly Become Heavy1
- NHTSA: Steering196
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sonata compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata.