- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 43 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 63 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 67 days ago
2013 Hyundai Sonata
2013 Hyundai Sonata Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Steering Coupler Worn Out7
- Steering Pulls To The Side6
- Sensitive Steering4
- Steering Sticks At Top Dead Center, Forces Oversteering4
- Thumping Noise When Turning3
- Steering Locked Up1
- Streering Suddenly Become Heavy1
- NHTSA: Steering174
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sonata compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata.