- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 12 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 26 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 28 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 59 days ago
2013 Hyundai Sonata
2013 Hyundai Sonata Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering coupler worn out7
- steering pulls to the side6
- sensitive steering4
- steering sticks at top dead center, forces oversteering4
- thumping noise when turning3
- steering locked up1
- streering suddenly become heavy1
- NHTSA: Steering167
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sonata compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata.