- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 2 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 17 days ago
- February 28: Hyundai Tucson Oil Leak Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 45 days ago
2013 Hyundai Sonata
2013 Hyundai Sonata Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Steering Coupler Worn Out8
- Steering Pulls To The Side7
- Steering Sticks At Top Dead Center, Forces Oversteering5
- Sensitive Steering4
- Thumping Noise When Turning4
- Steering Locked Up1
- Streering Suddenly Become Heavy1
- NHTSA: Steering206
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sonata compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata.