- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 3 days ago
- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 17 days ago
- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 33 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 55 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 3 of 11)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase â€“ zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,088 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.