- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 14 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 28 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 30 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 61 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
2016 Hyundai Tucson Steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tucson Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Tucson compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tucson overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tucson.