- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 19 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 56 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 59 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 61 days ago
Jeep Recall UA9: Incorrect Transmission Calibration Causes Stall
2019 Jeep Cherokee
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler(FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. Improper transmission calibration may result in a stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will re-flash the transmission controller with a new calibration, free of charge. The recall began November 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UA9.
Click a tab for more information.