- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 18 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 38 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 55 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 63 days ago
Jeep Recall UA9: Incorrect Transmission Calibration Causes Stall
2019 Jeep Cherokee
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler(FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. Improper transmission calibration may result in a stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will re-flash the transmission controller with a new calibration, free of charge. The recall began November 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UA9.
Click a tab for more information.