- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 7 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 12 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 45 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 49 days ago
Jeep Recall UC4: Instrument Cluster May Fail
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Without the activation of warning chimes, messages, and gauges to provide vehicle information to the driver, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The instrument cluster may fail resulting in a lack of activation of warning chimes, messages, and gauges.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, replace the instrument cluster, free of charge. The recall began February 7, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UC4.
Click a tab for more information.