- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 15 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 35 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 52 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
Jeep Recall UC4: Instrument Cluster May Fail
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Without the activation of warning chimes, messages, and gauges to provide vehicle information to the driver, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The instrument cluster may fail resulting in a lack of activation of warning chimes, messages, and gauges.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, replace the instrument cluster, free of charge. The recall began February 7, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UC4.
Click a tab for more information.