- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 40 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 41 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 63 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 66 days ago
Jeep Recall UC4: Instrument Cluster May Fail
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Without the activation of warning chimes, messages, and gauges to provide vehicle information to the driver, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Cluster/Panel
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The instrument cluster may fail resulting in a lack of activation of warning chimes, messages, and gauges.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, replace the instrument cluster, free of charge. The recall began February 7, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UC4.
- Documents (10)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 01/03/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – UC4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-3
Click a tab for more information.