- February 4: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plates Causing Fires recalls | 25 days ago
- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 77 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 78 days ago
Jeep Recall U85: Loss Of Drive From Incomplete Transmission Weld
2019 Jeep Cherokee
If the transmission weld fails, the vehicle will stop moving, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles and 2018 Chrysler Pacifica non-hybrid vehicles. A component in the transmission may not have been welded properly, possibly causing the transmission to not transmit engine power to the wheels.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin September 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U85.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.