- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 17 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 46 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 66 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 83 days ago
Jeep Recall U85: Loss Of Drive From Incomplete Transmission Weld
2019 Jeep Cherokee
If the transmission weld fails, the vehicle will stop moving, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles and 2018 Chrysler Pacifica non-hybrid vehicles. A component in the transmission may not have been welded properly, possibly causing the transmission to not transmit engine power to the wheels.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin September 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U85.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.