- November 27: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Class Action Lawsuit Down to 2 States news | 1 days ago
- November 27: FCA Recalls Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler recalls | 1 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 9 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brakes Get Stuck, Alleges Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 14 days ago
Jeep Recall U85: Loss Of Drive From Incomplete Transmission Weld
2019 Jeep Cherokee
If the transmission weld fails, the vehicle will stop moving, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles and 2018 Chrysler Pacifica non-hybrid vehicles. A component in the transmission may not have been welded properly, possibly causing the transmission to not transmit engine power to the wheels.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin September 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U85.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.