- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 14 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 14 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 25 days ago
Shifts Hard And Rough
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 1,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)