- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 68 days ago
- August 21: Recall: 132,000 Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Vehicles recalls | 70 days ago
- August 20: Chrysler Emissions Recall May Be Forthcoming news | 71 days ago
Shifts Hard And Rough
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (11 reports)