- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 2 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 36 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 57 days ago
2007 Jeep Commander
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Jeep Commander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Jeep Commander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the ignition key inadvertently moves into the OFF or ACCESSORY position, the engine will turn off, which will then depower various key safety systems ... Read more »
If the vehicle shifts into neutral, it may roll away increasing the risk of a crash or personal injury. Read more »
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead ... Read more »
This could cause a crash without warning. Read more »
This would increase the vehicle's stopping distance and could cause a crash. Read more »
This could result in a loss of vehicle control and cause a crash without warning. Read more »