- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 7 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 9 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 49 days ago
2007 Jeep Commander
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Jeep Commander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Jeep Commander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the ignition key inadvertently moves into the OFF or ACCESSORY position, the engine will turn off, which will then depower various key safety systems ... Read more »
If the vehicle shifts into neutral, it may roll away increasing the risk of a crash or personal injury. Read more »
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead ... Read more »
This could cause a crash without warning. Read more »
This would increase the vehicle's stopping distance and could cause a crash. Read more »
This could result in a loss of vehicle control and cause a crash without warning. Read more »