- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 6 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 43 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 80 days ago
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The fourth generation Grand Cherokee took the relatively trouble-free run of the 3rd-generation and flipped the script.
From 2010 to 2011, complaints about the vehicle not starting increased 10-fold. In fact, the 2011 model year is riddled with engine problems and a defective TIPM might be to blame. The TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module) distributes power to all the eletrical components in the vehicle, so when it starts acting funny so do numerous other components in the car. Orders for new TIPMs were so abundant that parts became scarce, prompting a class-action lawsuit claiming Chrysler ignored this obvious defect.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.