- August 7: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Tail Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- July 27: Jeep Cherokee Water Leak Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 12 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 14 days ago
- June 22: 2022 Jeep Wrangler Tipped Over During Small Overlap Crash Test news | 47 days ago
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The fourth generation Grand Cherokee took the relatively trouble-free run of the 3rd-generation and flipped the script.
From 2010 to 2011, complaints about the vehicle not starting increased 10-fold. In fact, the 2011 model year is riddled with engine problems and a defective TIPM might be to blame. The TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module) distributes power to all the eletrical components in the vehicle, so when it starts acting funny so do numerous other components in the car. Orders for new TIPMs were so abundant that parts became scarce, prompting a class-action lawsuit claiming Chrysler ignored this obvious defect.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Windows Not Working Properly3
- Sunroof Will Not Open2
- Rattling From Sunroof1
- Sunroof Exploded Outward For No Reason1
- Washer Nozzle Loose1
- Windows Roll Down Randomly1
- Windshield Wipers Won't Turn On1
- NHTSA: Visibility12
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger/Hvac System4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun/Moon Roof Assembly2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.