- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 2 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 2 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 15 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 48 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 12 of 12)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn’t seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It’s worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Sweedish Magazine’s “moose test”. the test measures a vehicle’s ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn’t want to hit while driving down the road … like a moose.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 10 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 8 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 17,602 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: