- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 10 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 20 days ago
- January 26: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks For Fuel Lines recalls | 29 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 9 of 12)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn’t seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It’s worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Sweedish Magazine’s “moose test”. the test measures a vehicle’s ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn’t want to hit while driving down the road … like a moose.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 10 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 8 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 17,602 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.