- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 30 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 9 of 13)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 11 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 8 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,963 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.