- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 9 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 19 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 20 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 9 of 13)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 12 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 8 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 22,319 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.