- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 14 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 51 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 54 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 15,512 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.