- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 18 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 18 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 27 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 29 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 55,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace warped cam shaft (1 reports)