- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 5 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 5 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 30 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 54 days ago
Jeep Recall : Aftermarket Performance Suspension Systems
2007 Jeep Liberty
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead to a vehicle crash.
- Rock krawler is recalling 44 performance suspension systems sold as aftermarket equipment for use on the vehicle listed above. These suspension systems were produced with grade 2 carriage bolts instead of the proper grade 5 carriage bolts. The improper grade 2 carriage bolts could experience a loss of clamping force for the bottom strut fork.
- Rock krawler will notify owners and provide a free remedy. The safety recall began on October 15. 2008. All the affected untits have been remedied. Owners may contact rock krawler at 1-518-270-9822.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.