- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 34 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 35 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 57 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 60 days ago
2007 Jeep Liberty
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Jeep Liberty
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Jeep Liberty by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
A fractured control arm can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Read more »
A fracture of the rear lower control arm may result in a loss of vehicle control and may lead to a vehicle crash. Read more »
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead to a vehicle ... Read more »
This could cause an interior fire. Read more »
This could result in a loss of vehicle control and cause a crash without warning. Read more »
If the drive wheels locked up, loss of vehicle control could occur increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »