- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 3 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 37 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 58 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem