- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 36 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 47 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 51 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem