- November 9: Jeep Wrangler Heater Core Replacement Lawsuit Challenged news | 10 days ago
- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 37 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 39 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 39 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 48 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2012 Jeep Liberty (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 139,645 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.