- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 4 days ago
- January 3: Jeep Wrangler Heating and AC Lawsuit Is Over news | 17 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 17 days ago
- December 29: 2012 Jeep Liberty ORC Module Investigation Closed investigations | 22 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2012 Jeep Liberty (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 139,645 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.