- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 38 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 49 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 53 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 53 days ago
2012 Jeep Liberty
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
2012 Jeep Liberty Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- all dashboard lights come on/engine stalls4
- TIPM went bad3
- car won't start2
- electrical problem in the steering column2
- interior lights stay on1
- keyless entry not working1
- timp issues1
- wipers not working1
- wiring insulation bad, electric shock1
- NHTSA: Electrical System78
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.