- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 3 days ago
- January 3: Jeep Wrangler Heating and AC Lawsuit Is Over news | 16 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 16 days ago
- December 29: 2012 Jeep Liberty ORC Module Investigation Closed investigations | 21 days ago
2012 Jeep Liberty
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
Worst 2012 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- all dashboard lights come on/engine stalls4
- car won't start2
- electrical problem in the steering column2
- interior lights stay on1
- keyless entry not working1
- TIPM went bad1
- wipers not working1
- wiring insulation bad, electric shock1
- NHTSA: Electrical System60
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.